FBISE Correction in Name, Date of Birth, Parentage

The Federal Board’s online admission form system empowers both institutions and private students to independently fill out and submit their forms online. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the institution (in case of regular candidates) and the individual candidate (in case of private students) to accurately input their name, date of birth, and parent’s name.

In case of any discrepancy after the announcement of the result and after the information printed on the mark sheet or certificate, students are required to rectify the errors. However, the process of correction in name, date of birth, or parentage is lengthy and requires substantial documentation and proof to justify the accurate details.

The errors made by the FBISE, there is no fee for correction within one year of the issuance of a registration card, result card, or certificate.

Requirements for Correction/Change in Name

Minor spelling corrections or additions can be done without any extra documents.
The addition of the word Muhammad can also be added without any record.

Once you identify that your name is incorrect and you want to change it. You need certain documents to prove it, i.e;

  1. Attested copies of the Admission form and Admission Withdrawl Register (relevant page) which shows the correct particulars.
  2. Attested copy of previous school leaving certificate.
  3. Attested copy of clast 1st Admission form and relevant page of the Admission Withdrawal register in case point 1 is not supporting.
  4. Attested copy of Registration card, result card, and certificate.
  5. The form is duly attested and signed by the Head of the institution in case of regular candidates and attested by Government Officer BPS-17 and above in case of private candidates.
  6. Irrational date of Birth may be corrected subject to verification of calendar, along with valid supporting document(s). Un-natural gaps in the date of birth of real brothers/sisters will be rectified up to a maximum of one year based on all or any documents like NADRA Registration Record, Birth Certificate, Passport, Domicile, etc. subject to their verification.

FBISE Name Correction fee

  1. Fee within 3 years of passing SSC Exam: PKR 2500/- for Pakistani students & $55 for Abroad students
  2. Fee after 3 years of passing SSC Exam: PKR 5500/- for Pakistani students & $160 for Abroad students
  3. Fee after 6 years of passing SSC Exam: Additional PKR 500/- per annum for Pakistani Students & $10 for Abroad Students.

FBISE Name Correction Form

Here is the form for correction in Name, Date of Birth, and Parentage. Download in PDF format fill out manually and submit at FBISE Office Islamabad or through courier service.

Correction Proforma for SSC

Correction Proforma for HSSC

Sample for Affidavit and Press Clipping

Correction in Date of Birth

The following documents are required for correction in Date of birth as per the requirement of the candidate.

  1. NADRA Registration Record
  2. Passport
  3. Domicile
  4. Provided these documents have been issued before passing the SSC Examination and Birth Certificate issued (at any date) by Union Council/Cantonment Board/ Municipal Corporation/Government Hospital with Normal Entry (recorded within two years of birth of candidate) subject to verification from the Department concerned.
  5. Correction in date of birth after age 18, the candidate needs to provide an affidavit duly attested by a Class-1 Magistrate

Change of Name or Date of Birth

Like a correction in name, a student can change his name by adding or deleting part or full name. For this purpose, there are certain documents required by FBISE on the basis of which one can change his name or date of birth.

  1. Original cutting of advertisement in Daily Newspaper with old and new particulars along with pictures of the candidate.
  2. An affidavit attested by Calss-1 Magistrate.
  3. Any other supportive document like NADRA record, Passport, Domicile or Birth Certificate.
  4. Change of name in case of change of religion or gender is free on providing the affidavit and medical certificate (for change of gender only).
  5. In case a court decree is obtained by the candidate to change the name or date of birth, the Federal Board will have to change the name without any further documents required.